Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Objects of Lust: New from Lisa Fontanarosa

I'm pretty much comatose and my throat is raw from singing this morning after taking the kids to see Weezer last night (they KILLED it -- long live Geek Rock!). But I wanted to share some gorgeous eye candy from artist/designer rep Lisa Fontanarosa, who just sent over a batch of new items from her stable of talented creators and artisans. Above: Black Euro Lace Curtain by Michaela Scherrer

Wire and crystal Chandeliers and Sculptures by Marie Christophe

French linen White Windows and Window to the World curtains by Michaela Scherrer

Trail Cushions by Bonita Ahuja

Cascade Lancashire Chandelier by Michelle Brand

Bud Pillows by Bonita Ahuja

Contact Lisa directly for pricing, and check out the entire collection right here.

Now, I'm going back to bed.

4 comments:

ash said...

Amazing stuff! I love the black lace curtains!

72 and sunny said...

great urn

Anonymous said...

Those Michaela Scherrer curtains are gorgeous! I'll spend the rest of the day wondering where I could put them.

thebubbreport said...

Oh my god, all of those curtains are stunning!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.