Friday, November 16, 2007

Mark Your Calendar: 3 Fish Studios Holiday Market

I haven't officially taken the "Handmade Pledge" (I will, I promise), but I'm determined to skip the mall and give my loved ones unique, heartfelt, made-by-humans items this holiday season.

So what better way to get started on my gift shopping than at the 3 Fish Studios Holiday Market in San Francisco this Saturday, November 17.

There will be locally made paper goods, art, clothing, accessories, and decor for sale from the likes of Honeycutt Made, Wexford Girl, Sarah Chase, Charm Foundry, Sprout Studio, Namaste Mofo, Dana Robson (aka Aquarabbit), Kate Durkin, Lonely Robot, and Ashli Rietz.

The sale is from noon to 5 p.m. at the American Industrial Center, 610 22nd St. (between 3rd and Illinois), Suite 243, San Francisco. The number is 415-865-0420.

P.S. If you know of any other good upcoming indie art-and-craft fares in the Bay Area, please shoot me a line.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.